Peer Mentor Application and Timeline
- Submit your LLC Peer Mentor application by March 6th (opens on February 27th) – Application deadline extended to Wednesday March 8th
- Download, print, sign, and submit your Judicial and Academic Waiver Forms to email@example.com by March 6th. You must have an ORIGINAL signature on these forms (not typed).
- Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 6th.
- February 27th – Application opens
- March 6th – Application due
- March 7th – March 22nd – Peer Mentor interviews with Living Learning Community Coordinators
- March 24th – Peer Mentor notifications emails
- March 29th – Deadline to accept or decline Peer Mentor offer
- March 31st – Peer Mentors assigned rooms on campus
- May 8th – Peer Mentor meet & greet
- August 20th-22nd – Peer Mentor retreat
- August 28th – UNIV 333 (required training course for Peer Mentors) starts – Tuesdays 7:30pm-8:45pm